WordPress maintenance contract
Maintaining a website is a necessary task given the pace at which developments are progressing faster and faster. maintenance should also be done at least once a month and ideally every week. If you don’t feel like or have the time, it’s best to outsource WordPress maintenance to AVD Projects!
You can certainly leave the maintenance of your WordPress website to AVD Projects, because Arjan has more than 20 years of experience from hosting to regular maintenance. The WordPress maintenance contract is a valuable investment in good maintenance, it consists of:
- speed analyzes and in consultation with your approaches;
- Manage WordPress plugins (weekly updating and testing)
- Duplicator Pro website backups that do not require the intervention of the hosting party;
- website security via ao the WordFence plugin. I also configure these optimally;
- analyse content and findability and in consultation with your approaches (SEO);
in addition to the maintenance 1 or 2 small changes per month such as changing text, replacing a photo ect. (major changes / extensions via quotation).
The following things are required for the maintenance contract of your WordPress website:
- WordPress admin rights for an email address specified by me;
- if possible also access to your web hosting for further and better analysis;
- if there are problems around the website, make this known to AVD Projects when applying;
- an analysis of the website by us through the logins mentioned above to determine whether AVD Projects can actually guarantee management;
Of course keep we the login details safe during our collaboration, then I naturally destroy these logins.
If you want to be optimally protected up-to-date with the paid version of WordFence, then there are approximately 99 euro license costs involved. We arrange the Duplicator Pro license as long as we have a partnership. After cancellation you can decide yourself to take a Duplicator Pro license.